Saturday, October 9, 2010

[t] in the bag

whatsinmybag




1. My Camera

2. Jordan Taylah Business cards. I have tonnes of these around the place.

3. This Wallet. Oh, I Love It. It is vintage, leather, and has horses and flowers embossed on it. And you know what makes it even better? My great grandfather made it.

4. My dad's camera, which I have sort of taken over lately. It takes beautiful, lovely, magical, beautiful beautiful pictures, with a touch of graininess from the film, and softness from the 50mm lens.

5. Stamps for Georgia.

6.Paw Paw ointment. The wonder-stuff.

7. Ellie's Lip Balm. I keep meaning to give it back.

8. Every one should carry a plastic dinosaur. It is entirely practical.

9. Mints. These are those ones you get from vending machines in shopping centre bathrooms. I really only buy them because I think they are such a novelty.

10. A little pocket I made with some vintage fabric scraps. It jus keeps all my little things neat and together, like pens and earrings.

11. Jeans Zipper. I am working on a project with this in it at the moment. I promise it is not jeans.

12. iPod. It's a second generation nano. Woah, oldschool ;)

13. Sunglasses.

14.Phone.

15. The little notebook which doesn't have a number :s  It is full of lists: places to go, things I have to do, blog post ideas, gift lists etc.



                                                                        The Bag:  Element $45


0 comments:

Post a Comment