Thursday, October 21, 2010

Project Picture

Photobucket


I have just started a new photography project, in an attempt to explore photography more, find some new concept ideas and take some photos of things i wouldn't have thought about shooting before. I took the list from Monster Children magazine to use for this blog project.

1. Shoot a girl.
2. Somethign that makes you happy.
3. Next Meal.
4. Shoot your wheels.
5. Shoot a self portrait.
6. Shoot the view from your window.
7.Shoot your workspace.
8. Shoot your favourite pair of shoes.
9. Shoot something funny.
10. Shoot a friend.
11. Shoot your collection. ( This was supposed to be your record collection, but I thought any collection might make it a bit more open and interesting.)

I am going to this in any order, and just post as I go. It could be fun to play along, so feel free to share this list on your own blog. I have started with number 4, shoot your wheels.

Photobucket

Photobucket
[okay, so I am not actually this colour. My brother and I were playing on photoshop, and I accidentally saved over the original photos, leaving me with this beautiful, oompa-loompa-worthy complexion]
These 'wheels' actually belong to my friend Brooke. But her skateboard is much cooler than mine, and has been living at my house for a while, so I used it for my photos :)
Since it is almost Summer now, ( and since I am not old enough to drive!) I think a z-flex  is the perfect mode of transport :]

*
And just a couple of random photos to finish:
Photobucket
Photobucket
1. Op shopping with mel + ellie 2. I get bored and take photos in the car.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment