Thursday, October 21, 2010

no edits.

IMG_0177
IMG_0188
IMG_0256
IMG_0276
IMG_0196
IMG_0310
IMG_0317
IMG_0331
IMG_0375

IMG_0441
IMG_9975
I haven't edited these photos at all. The light in the farmhouse shots was just so perfect I think editing them would ruin it. But the others might need a little bit of help. Since I went to a very country town, and would inevtibly end up covered in red dirt, I didn't pack any particularly nice outfits and am looking forward to taking some more 'fashion-y' pictures soon :)
I fell in love with the horses whilst away; they lived in a paddock across the road and I visited them almost everyday, to feed them carrots or just give them a pat. They were so pretty!

1 comments:

Aoife Blake said...

Un-edited photos ... lovely idea! These snaps are great. The third one from the top is my favourite :)

Aoife x

Post a Comment